By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you in the manner described below and for the respectively stated purpose:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use Google Analytics in the interests of ensuring a user-friendly design and continuous optimization of our website as well as to record statistics on the use of our website in order to optimize our offering for you. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 item f GDPR.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and that enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. IP addresses are shortened and processed anonymously; no relationship to an individual person is therefore possible. If the data collected about you constitutes a personal reference, it is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted. Only in exceptional cases is the complete IP address transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and shortened there. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has undertaken to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of the Website in order to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services for the website operator in connection with use of the website and the internet (in particular, functions for display advertising, such as remarketing, reports on impressions in the Google Display Network, integration of DoubleClick Campaign Manager or Google Analytics reports on the performance based on demographic features and interests).
Under some circumstances, Google can analyze your usage behavior over multiple devices (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) by means of so-called cross-device functions and evaluate this for us. In this regard, Google can combine information generated via the respective devices for the purposes of personalized advertising as well as with data from your Google account, if you have a Google account and your account settings have been configured such that Google can associate the browser history with the Google account and such that information from the Google account may be used for the personalization of advertisements.
You can prevent the saving of cookies by configuring your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or in browsers on mobile devices, you can click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will in future prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics within this website (this opt-out cookie functions only in this browser and for this domain; if you delete your cookies in this browser you must click this link again): Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics
Third party provider information: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, terms of service: www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html , data privacy overview: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en, and privacy statement: policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Use of social media links
On our website, we use links to our profiles on the social networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Flickr and the video portal YouTube to increase our visibility in this way. These services are integrated only as links to the corresponding social networks. No data is transmitted to the provider of the social networks if you do not click on the respective links. After clicking on the embedded links, you will be forwarded to the page of the respective provider. Only then is user information transmitted to the respective provider.
Addresses of the respective providers and URLs with their data privacy information:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation; more information about data collection: www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook has undertaken to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; additional information on data collection: help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
- Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, CA 94043, USA; policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en. Google has undertaken to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Flickr: Oath, Inc., 770 Broadway Fl 4 New York, NY 10003-9558, USA; more information on data collection: policies.oath.com/ie/en/oath/privacy/products/flickr/index.html.
- Twitter, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street Dublin 2, D02 AX07 Ireland (Countries within European Union), 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 U.S.A. (Countries outside European Union); Data Protection Directive: https://www.twitter.com/privacy; Contact form data protection officer: https://twitter.ethicspointvp.com/custom/twitter/forms/data/form_data.asp; Terms and conditions: https://twitter.com/de/tos
- YouTube LLC., 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA; policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google, parent company of YouTube LLC, also processes your personal data in the USA and has undertaken to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.